Tape Set In VCR | Golden Skate

Tape Set In VCR

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Last time I missed the Campbells and only saw about 4 minutes worth at the end. This time I checked my tv listings and have set my VCR to record Skate America. I have been following the Skate America threads here as well. I am really looking forward to seeing some skating. Also have to get set up for Skate Canada next week!

cheekers85

Rinkside
Good to hear you won't miss it. I think there is nothing worse than the feeling if youre a hard core skating fan that you missed any good skating on tv or in person if you can go. Especially when everyone else has seen it and enjoyed it too. :agree:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I have one set to tape on the satellite and plan to set one to the local channel. Last time, they had a gardening show the first half hour and don't know if it went overtime or what as it cut off while Ando was skating.

Oceanguy

Rinkside
Just wanted to put a word out for dvd recorders. Just bought one this weekend and couldn't be happier. It works exactly as a vcr does. The only difference is at the end, there's about a 5 to 10 second pause after for the stream to catch up. Also, what makes it great is that you can book mark each skaters and simpley jump ahead to wherever you put a book mark when re-viewing. As do most figure skating fans, I record practically everything televised. Now, having to store the dvd's, I'm sure, will make it MUCH less cumbersome! I LOVE IT!!!!
:)
Abryan