Skate Canada 'Gold Picks' Contest - SPECIAL | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 'Gold Picks' Contest - SPECIAL

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Golden Skate will be running contests during the Grand Prix season in which anyone can enter for a chance to win a free 1-year subscription to Spotlight On Skating Magazine.

CONTEST

mpal2

Final Flight
Well, I had picked Cohen and Totmianina/Marinin for Skate America and look how well that turned out. I will however, jump back into the fray and try again. :unsure:

I'm going to write my picks here because I can never remember them later. :confused:

Jeff Buttle
Fumie Suguri
Shen and Zhao
Denkova and Staviski

I'm only sure about pairs and dance, the singles disciplines just feel like they could be anyone's.

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
mpal2 said:
I'm going to write my picks here because I can never remember them later. :confused:

Oh, that's a good idea! I will do that, too:

Sandhu
Phaneuf
Shen/Zhao
Denkova/Stavisky (but I wish it would be Chait & Sakhnovsky)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I did very poorly in Skate America as Cohen cancelled and Totmianina & Marinin withdrew... Only Joubert and Belbin & Agosto were right (as far as I remember)!

I will wait with Skate Canada Gold Picks predictions until the very last moment, LOL.

Marjaana

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sandhu
Johansson (Long shot, maybe--maybe not)
Shen/Zhao
Denkova/Stavisky

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Sandu, I think that Ryan Jahnke may give him a run for his money.

Dee

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
Picked: Honda, Suguri, Shen/Zhao, Chait/Sakhnovsky

I love my Canadians but there is some heavy competition in all fo the disciplines.