Once Again, Yahoo Makes Everyone Look Like Yahoos | Golden Skate

Once Again, Yahoo Makes Everyone Look Like Yahoos

IDLERACER

Medalist

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Wow -- that's really freaky -- Tanith & Ben look like a junior version of Marina Anissina & Sergei Sakhnovsky skating together......

cheekers85

Rinkside
:rofl: :rofl:
Your description of Belbin and Agosto... :laugh: . Boy those photos were not flattering. I wonder why the heck professional photographers go out of their way to make the ugliest possible photos every single time? Seriously there are so many other people who could take a better picture and would actually want to do it. It seems kind of juvenile. Like the photographers are really bored or something. But these photos narrated with good captions it gets a little bit more amusing and less annoying. :p

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL Idleracer...

I've been trying to reserve judgement until something is aired on TV, but it seems Belbin and Agosto are gunning for some Rusty hanger awards. I think we need to add a Rusty Comb category as well!

Cheeker, it doesn't surprise me that these pics are taken. Any photographer doing "action shots" of a sport has the shutter clicking away constantly. They take LOTS of pictures to get a few good action shots. What does surprise me is that the Yuk pictures are actually put up on the web!! That must be the sadistic part.

DG

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
ROTFL, Satan and Medussa, I laughed soooo much!!!

I think though that it is really bad that Yahoo is doing that in this season again! Maybe they have not been flooded enough with complaints???

Marjaana

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Idle -you never let us down with great :p skating photos! :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing about Tanith's hair "Medussa gone wild".

Cynthia's dress seems a little too small on her.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Ditto! Thanks Idle for keeping us entertained!

dlkksk8fan said:
Idle -you never let us down with great :p skating photos! :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing about Tanith's hair "Medussa gone wild".

Cynthia's dress seems a little too small on her.

LOL - Cythia definitely could have used a bit longer skirt. Still nothing close to the "Rusty Hanger" nominations we've got going on in the Men's department. I think there will be a lot of nomination potential in the ice dance department too!

DG

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Idle, your the best!!!

Last picture had me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

:rofl: Thank you for posting those photo links! I needed a laugh!

Tanith certainly does look like Medussa....and the last one "I gotta pee real bad"... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jesslily

Final Flight
Acturally I love Angela's first picture. Her rotation posture is text book perfect, and she's in her best shape of her life. Angela is simply just getting prettier and prettier. Hope she can do her best at nationals and make the world team.

Littlewild1

Rinkside
Tanith was spinning fast, so her hair was flying around her. I also fail to see the Ben/Satan comparison.

Yes, Yahoo has more misses than hits, but they do have some great photos. For example: Tanith and Ben

Some of the jump pictures are pretty funny, though. I wonder why they bother putting those pictures up.