Jennifer Kirk | Golden Skate

Jennifer Kirk

Linny

Final Flight
Jenny news

So, she's not injured and she's ready to go? Did she get GP assignments? Seems like her name has not been listed recently as a possibility for USA Nationals...
Linny

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
Jenny Kirk

As I understood it, she withdrew from CoC because of injury, but is still scheduled for CoR.

janna

Rinkside
huh?

i don't think the pictures from the party have anything to do with an injury healing or not. you can walk with an injury that would be aggravated from skating.

IDLERACER

Medalist
:love: What a babe :love: Add Kwan, Corwin and Nikodinov to the equasion, and it's safe to say that the entire South Bay district is full of babes.

S

SkateFan4Life

attyfan said:
As I understood it, she withdrew from CoC because of injury, but is still scheduled for CoR.

What gives with Jennifer Kirk? She seems to be constantly on the injured list and is withdrawing from competitions more times than she's actually competing in them.

Her Worlds appearances have been disastrous, competively, with one withdrawal and another very low-placement finish due to injury/falls.

Is Jennifer being over trained? Will she ever be physically capable of issuing a serious challenge to the US National title?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I was wondering whether Kirk was injured or not...I guess she is, then.

It is possible that she trains too hard...either that or she's being pushed beyond her limit (or her training habits aren't good). Once you get injured to the point where you are backing out from more comps than you can do, something has to be wrong.

How old is she? I thought she was about 20 or 21.

S

SkateFan4Life

Red Dog said:
I was wondering whether Kirk was injured or not...I guess she is, then.

It is possible that she trains too hard...either that or she's being pushed beyond her limit (or her training habits aren't good). Once you get injured to the point where you are backing out from more comps than you can do, something has to be wrong.

How old is she? I thought she was about 20 or 21.

Jenny is 20, I believe.

jesslily

Final Flight
Jenny had a few hip injuries before. It might have come back. I wish she gets better soon.

Linny

Final Flight
Jenny

Personally, I think she needs to put on some weight. As thin as she is, she seems to be very fragile... but, heavens, I'm not her doctor and am not making a diagnosis. Just speculation.
Linny