"Carly Patterson wants to be a pop singer" | Page 2 | Golden Skate

"Carly Patterson wants to be a pop singer"

Kuchana

On the Ice
Great. First there were Hilary and Ashley. Next Paris and soon to be Lindsay Lohan and now this? A teenage gymnanst wants to be a singer now? *groan* Please say no.
No more teenage singers please! We already have enough of them. :p

MinnMan

Rinkside
MinnMan

Who knows, she may be better than all the rest?

At least she may behave better than some?

R.D.

Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
Christina actually has a lot of talent. The voice is powerful, flexible--it's the real deal. Britney and Hillary probably have 5% of Christina's natural vocal talent. Combined.

She acts and dresses like a hoochie/ho. Too bad.

Couldn't agree more. :laugh: :yes: And while you're at it, throw Lohan, Hilton and (Ashlee) Simpson in the mix. :agree: :biggrin:

I think Jessica Simpson has some talent as well. She's just...well...ditzy, you know.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
I think Jessica Simpson has some talent as well. She's just...well...ditzy, you know.

Never have two people been more hungry for the public's attention than Jessica Simpson and her husband, Nick Lachey! :laugh:

Well... unless you count non-couple famous-for-absolutely-nothing-but-being-born-into-a-rich-family Paris and Nicky Hilton! ;)

R.D.

Record Breaker
I heard there will be a special on Carly for those of you who are interested (anybody? :laugh: ) Sunday, at 3:30 eastern (I suppose 2:30 central time) on NBC. Says so on her official site at carlypatterson.com.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Never have two people been more hungry for the public's attention than Jessica Simpson and her husband, Nick Lachey!

Oh God...don't get me started on that...ha! I actually think some skater mentioned in some poll that he actually liked Newlyweds :rofl:

To some level, I think all these "pop celebrities" LOVE being in the spotlight. Some just seem to go at it harder than others :laugh: I don't keep up with Hollywood gossip, but I also think Britney and whatever-his-name-is are hungry for some of the spotlight as well. :biggrin:

Kuchana

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
Oh God...don't get me started on that...ha! I actually think some skater mentioned in some poll that he actually liked Newlyweds :rofl:

To some level, I think all these "pop celebrities" LOVE being in the spotlight. Some just seem to go at it harder than others :laugh: I don't keep up with Hollywood gossip, but I also think Britney and whatever-his-name-is are hungry for some of the spotlight as well. :biggrin:

I can't stand that show for the life of me. What is its appeal? You know it's funny that after the Newlywed show, Jessica's popularity just shot up way higher than before. I'm wondering how long it's gonna last.

Speaking of which, I hear that Britney's trying to get a Newlywed reality show of her own. Argh, Please say no.