U.S. Coverage of Skate Canada - Reminder | Golden Skate

U.S. Coverage of Skate Canada - Reminder

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
ESPN

9:00-12:00am EST

11/8

It will feature all the free skates (Pairs,Men,Ladies) as well as the free dance. It is actually going to be like this the rest of the Grand Prix. So we won't get to see the short programs until basically the 2005 Worlds :mad:

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
My TV Guide listings in San Diego have this event showing on Monday, Nov. 8th from 6-9 p.m. on ESPN.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Whoops!!!! My mistake it was suppose to say 9:00-12:00am EST. It's probably different for you because you live on the west coast

LBC

On the Ice
Mathman said:
That is, 9 pm til midnight, EST, right?

yes. You have to subtract hours from EST for other time zones. 8-11PM CST, 7-10 PM MST, 6-10 PM PST.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Yes. All the free skates will be shown as well as the free dance. Also, I believe they are going to show an update on Tatiana Totmianina's condition.

Vash01

Medalist
By the time we see this, we will already know the results of the next GP (NHK).

I have no interest in watching this, one week after the competition.

Vash

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I am watching it because I want to see if they are going to show any pairs talk about what happened at Skate America. Plus, I am going to tape it for my collection this season. :)

I don't get TV Guide because it is full a hard carboard ads which make it difficult to turn to pages you want. So I use my local newpapers weekly listings of shows. It only goes to the 6th November. However, according to the USFSA listing of ABC and ESPNs showings of figure skating I have 9 to midnight on the 8th. EST

Just addiding that I do want to see this. There are a number of skaters I am following up on and they are skating Skate Canada. Not to mention Shen and Zhao's new program.

Joe

Last edited: