Quick! Check your listings | Golden Skate

Quick! Check your listings

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
on CBS they are showing Nancy Kerrigan's Halloween on Ice... not sure what year... it'll be on here at midnight... check your listings to see if it's on where you are!

I was flipping channels a few days ago and caught the very, very end of it.....
I hate the new tv guide set up...and the fact that half the time they don't list these types of skating events accurately! Then again, hockey strike is playing havoc with some channels...they list "TBA" where normally a hockey game would be airing, and if you don't remember to check that channel at the time for what's on, you might miss something.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
It's not in the Bay Area listings. I checked both tvguide.com and the paper's tv lisings.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I taped it and am watching it now... I am not overly impressed with it

it stars Nancy Kerrigan, Jumpin Joe, Phillipe Candeloro, Usova and Platov, Surya Bonaly, Tonia Kwaiowski(sorry about spelling) and some US Professional Champion pairs team have no idea who they are

it's different and a neat concept, however it is in a theatre/stage setting and there's not a lot of room so I think that's the reason it just doesn't look right to me.. skating is decent but confined...

so far I think Tonia is the best in teh show... the others are really gimmicky but she's actually skating a decent exhibition.... costume and make up are great though :agree:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Tonichelle said:
it stars Nancy Kerrigan, Jumpin Joe, Phillipe Candeloro, Usova and Platov, Surya Bonaly, Tonia Kwaiowski (sorry about spelling) and some US Professional Champion pairs team have no idea who they are.
I recognize that line-up. This special originally aired on Halloween of 1999. I thought Tonia looked very fetching in her Little Red Riding Hood getup.