Political Chuckle | Golden Skate

Political Chuckle

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Okay, if you REALLY want a political chuckle, go to www.jibjab.com and click on the two videos on the right ("GOOD TO BE IN DC" and "THIS LAND"). They are HYSTERICAL! :biggrin: :laugh:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Lol!!

I love "This Land is Your Land" from JibJab.

RGal, that is an awesome picture. Did Madelyn change your mind??

:)

DG

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Doggygirl said:
I love "This Land is Your Land" from JibJab.

RGal, that is an awesome picture. Did Madelyn change your mind??

:)

DG

No, that's not Madelyn, and that's definitely not my sign! (Madelyn, being a girl, squats rather than lift her leg!) The only sign on my front lawn is for a lady I know who is running for the School Board. :laugh: :biggrin: ;)

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
So THAT'S what's happened to the grass around my Kerry sign? :biggrin:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL again RGal!!

I guess I should have known by the leg lift that wasn't Madelyn. I have an excuse for that around my house. My Mutt (female) is more than happy to lift her leg to the establishment, just like her Mom sometimes!!!

:rofl:

great pic!!

DG

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I love the pug... so great :agree: atta boy! good dog! ;)

and I love the presidential parodies... they crack me up

"And it's true that I kick @$$!" ;)

"This Land Will Surely vote for me!"

I am watching the SNL Presidential Bash... not as funny as 2000s IMHO...
Dana Carvey's parody of Former President Bush is still tops... "Not gunna do it..."

Petlover

On the Ice
"This land is your land" on jibjab is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

My 2 boy dogs (Buddy, the cockapoo, and Barney, the llasa-terrier-dachsund mix) are equal opportunity leg lifters - they would leave their "mark" on any political sign they could reach! The 2 girl dogs don't care........

milanessa

Rinkside
I've seen both of those on TV but when I go to the site I get an error message. Something like "done with errors on the page." I'd love to watch them again - can anyone help? I have most media players loaded.

gerry