Totmianina wrote back to me | Golden Skate

Totmianina wrote back to me

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
When I posted my message on the website where they were holding a special page just for her...........I never guessed she would write back but she did. This is what I wrote to her:

"Dear Tatiana,

Your accident at Skate America really touched me in a way that I actually cried. I am really glad that you are ok. The way you said about wanting to get back on the ice right away took a lot of courage. You are truly an inspiration to us all. I hope to see you and Max defend your title at worlds. Take care and God bless."

and this is what she wrote back:

"Dear James!

Thank you for your words! It is really touching... I'm ok and we already start our practicing today. I think we will be ready for World's and will be able to defend our title... With your help...

Thank you!

Tatiana. "

Wow, what a sweetheart :cry:

Last edited:
Way cool! I'm going to rush home and check my email to see if she wrote anything to me!

MM

Lynn226

On the Ice
I spoke to Oleg Vasiliev at Skate Canada. He seemed genuinely thankful when I asked about Tatiana. He did not become emotional, but his expression softened just a bit when I mentioned the accident.

jesslily

Final Flight
I admire her dedication to the figure skating. It's amazing that she went back to practice so soon and planning to defend their title at worlds

Gardenkitty

Rinkside
How nice of her to respond - I'm sure she's been very busy in the last few weeks, but it's obvious the support of their fans means a lot to her. I wish them luck with the rest of the season.

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Thank you for sharing! That is so cool that she wrote to you personally! Hey, how could I write to her? I saw that accident-she was so brave to come back! :)

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was so sweet of her to write back to you. I'm so glad that she's back on the ice, and hope the rest of the season will go well for them. :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's ups the respect level I have for her. Thanks for sharing.

Dee

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I just sent them an e-card from Hallmark.com. I have dedicated it to the members of this message board. Oh god, I think I am going to cry :cry: