Want to see the two programs of Joanie Rochette??? | Golden Skate

Want to see the two programs of Joanie Rochette???

Wow, that was great. Too bad she had one mistake in her short program. I thought her footwork sequence in her short was highly original.

Wonderful choreography and musical interpretation in the long. Was her fist element a triple-triple?

Mathman:)

chania36

On the Ice
Hi Mathman, yes it was said to be a clean triple-triple. She is lovely and wonderful, she is with Cynthia Phaneuf Canada's future of figure skating for the next olympics, we could have great surprise. Joanie I feel that she is a step up then Cynthia, but Cynthia is younger, she will get there, but Joanie is very young too, not 18 yet, but going on it at nationals in january, and I think she is the next Canada champion. For the olympics, she can cause a uge surprise if she continue on getting better and better. She is just like a balerina on ice.

shine

Record Breaker
I believe Joannie is turning 19 in January. She was born in 1986.

She skated her way into the top 10 in Dortmund Worlds and I will not be surprised if she skates her way into the top 6 at the coming Worlds and maybe, on the podium. Ya gotta admit, senior ladies has gone beyond Kwan, Cohen and Slutskaya. Shizuka is alive, and there is Rochette, Poykio, Phaneuf and Ando. I think the rest have their work cut out: Volchkova, Sokolova, Sebestyen, Kostner. Which one of the aforelisted will be a teenager in 2006?

Joe

missflick

On the Ice
That was so cool! (And I now finally have real player) :agree:

I wish other skaters put their programs on their websites...or do they? If anyone knows, please let me know.

tdnuva

On the Ice
I just looked at the file names - and they are the same as files which were shared by a Chinese fan on rinkside. That fan made clips of many skaters, not only Joannie Rochette. I don't know if the webmasters of her website even asked if they are allowed to share those files on the web.......

Otoh - Zagorska & Siudek had some practice videos on their website, I like that even more. Great to see what is happening and practice - and the comments of the coaches were prizeless... ;)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
chania36 said:
Hi, do you want to see the two wonderful program of Joanie Rochette that she skated at Cup of China?? Go to her web site, www.joannierochette.com/video/04cupofchina.htm and you will see them, the quality is perfect.

Did not seem to work very well for me. I tried the short program two or three times. Only saw part of it. Glad to hear Joanie did so well at Cup of China.

Thanks.

doubleaxelcm

On the Ice
Thank you very much for the link? Do you know of anywhere else where you can find videos of skating programs?

ceg15

On the Ice
Does anybody know where you can find a video of Jeff Buttle's skats at Cup of China? Thanks.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Rinkside

Go to www.rinkside.org, download DC++, and fill out all the options the instructions tell you to.

If you have a firewall on, you have to use the Passive option.

Several Rinksiders have copies Buttle's COC LP, SP and gala.
Use the magnifying glass icon to start a search for Buttle COC and you will find who to link to. Right click and download.

0. If you are logged on as passive, there are some Rinksiders you will never be able to link to. Do a search on a very popular skater in the discipline you are interested in. Check the search option for only users with available slots. You will be able to link to those (at least in my experience so far as a "passive" user).
Also check the icons in front of people's names. They tell you whether the person is behind a firewall or not. You will find that you can link more easily to people without firewalls.

1. If the person you are downloading from logs off, downloading will stop, but it will restart the next time you are both logged in to rinkside.

2. If the Rinksider you are trying to link to currently does not have an open slot, you can hit the download button anyway--as soon as a slot is available, and you are both logged on, download will start. However some users have such a wide variety of files that they never seem to have an available slot.

They also have Buttle's SP, LP, and gala from the GPF.