Plastic Surgery????? | Golden Skate

Plastic Surgery?????

D

Dee4707

Plastic Surgery?????

This is taken from Skate Fans message board: Read this first and then the quote.

<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SkateFans/message/112223" target="top">Skate Fans Message Board</a>

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>> Yeah - I definitely don't buy the "no cheek implants"
> - he's had work done.

According to the group of Canadians who sat nearby, it's common knowledge in
Canada that Sandhu has had cheek implants. It's *really* obvious in person.
He had an absolutely beautiful face; now his appearance is bizarre. His
excessive makeup doesn't help.[/quote]

Dee

F

FloraMacDonald88

Re: Plastic Surgery?????

He doesn't look any more bizarre than usual.
He appears to have just gotten older and lost the baby fat.

Speaking Sandhu did anyone catch this article?

www.canoe.ca/2002GamesCol...1-sun.html

"If he can hold on for one more day without his world falling apart, Sandhu may just do something special here.

Following his little chat yesterday, Sandhu turned away and walked right into an iron fence.

"It's Kramer and Baryshnikov," said McLeod, shaking her head. "On the ice he's Baryshnikov. Off it, he's Kramer.""

W

WindSpirit5

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>He doesn't look any more bizarre than usual.
He appears to have just gotten older and lost the baby fat.[/quote] I don't think he had those "high" cheeks before. If they were just fat (if he gained weight, for example), they would be fat where's more flesh, and not where the bone is. Very strange. I'm not saying he had an operation, but he does look different. I couldn't imagine why he would like to have a plastic operation (unless he had to because of an accident or bone disease, etc.), he was quite handsome, even beautiful.

F

fredonia

can someone post a link to his picture, i have never seen him skate and have no idea what he looks like. i've heard his name before....thanx :)

W

WindSpirit5

Now:

<a href="http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030326/i/1048649257.3825287250.jpg" target="top">pic1</a>
<a href="http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030328/i/1048819470.3892396125.jpg" target="top">pic2</a>
<a href="http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030328/capt.1048818484.world_championships_rob121.jpg" target="top">pic3</a> (this one is quite scary)

As for the previous photos, IMO he didn't look on them as good as he looked on TV (I have never seen him in person).

I

IWannabeASkater

His cheeks do look prominent, but I wouldn't say he looks bizarre (not like Michael Jackson or anything). But the excessive amount of peachy-orange blush he was wearing during the long program definitly didn't make his cheekbones look any smaller. It did match his orange vest nicely, though :p I have no idea why he would have had plastic surgery, since he was perfectly nice-looking already. He still is, but I think he looked better before.

~ Jen

T

THIZfiyaVIETgrl

No offense, but his cheeks do look weird.

B

Bleuchick

Do we really have to talk about this again?

W

WindSpirit5

What's the problem? You don't want to talk or read about it, don't.

J

Joesitz

ES looked different in the Worlds. Do I care? Not really. He did skate well. That I care about.

Joe

K

Kara Bear

i think the difference in his face probably is related to the make up tips he learned over the years. people can use makeup to contour their face and make cheekbones appear higher. and sandhu definetely uses lots of makeup

E

Ewdokia

Faiella's nose

I recognized that Federica Faiella's nose looked completely different this year. Anybody else who thinks she's had plastic surgery?

A

anastasiabeaverhoussen

Emmanuel

He is wearing tons of makeup so it is too hard to tell if he has actually had plastic surgery. He may have studied how to change and enhance the face using makeup.

P

Princess Leppard 625

Re: Emmanuel

I saw him walking through the lobby of the Metro after Worlds, and he didn't have on any makeup. His cheekbones just looked high, but not unnatural.

But in those pictures, they look really weird. Hmmm.

Laura :)