K-Smart? | Golden Skate

K-Smart?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
No Lad..........it's K-Smart or maybe they'll call it Skears.....huh? :laugh: 42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
No Lad..........it's K-Smart or maybe they'll call it Skears.....huh? :laugh: 42

It could be - maybe they will give WalMart a run for their money? I know an American outfit - Target (I think) either is buying or has bought our oldest retail dept. store - The Bay (actually Hudsons' Bay). As long as they don't try to change the name. They did try once and everyone protested. We would be lost without The Bay.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I don't care one way or another about all this, as long as it doesn't effect the price of my I.S.P. (which has been Bluelight for the last three years).

Geez, I guess I heard it backwards because I thought Sears was buying out K-Mart.

All I know is when the K-Mart closest to me was first built, I enjoyed shopping there. Right now the place is looking rather run down, never any good shopping carts available, floors dirty, a lot of items out of stock, etc.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Well, there's going to be something wrong with any company you purchase from as far as I'm concerned. I do most of my shopping at Wal-mart and don't have any plans to discontinue. I have to watch my dollars and get stuff at the cheapest place I can find it. I hardly ever go to Target. They give me nothing but grief whenever I go and don't even try to take anything back. At Walmart (here anyway) there is no problem at all with taking things back.

Looks like it might snow here tomorrow night.