Thread: Tonya Harding was on my Local Radio station here in VA.

On the Ice

Tonya Harding was on my Local Radio station here in VA.

I was driving in to work and turn on the radio and our Z-104 was doing an interview with Tonya. Apparently she is going to be on The Man Show. She will be boxing. The DJ had no ideal about her past. He asked her how good she was at skating and could she compete on a professional level in boxing or skating. He even missed pronounced her last name. She answered his questions and was a bit rude and cut the interview show. (It was via telephone.)

Hey Z-104...do you live in Virginia Beach? I'm getting ready to move back into the Area (Norfolk) so my fiance can go to ODU.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by BravesSkateFan
    Hey Z-104...do you live in Virginia Beach? I'm getting ready to move back into the Area (Norfolk) so my fiance can go to ODU.
    I live in the Norfolk Area now. I used to live in Va Beach. I take classes at ODU sometimes.

SkateFan4Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches1972
    Tonya Harding was on my Local Radio station here in VA. I was driving in to work and turn on the radio and our Z-104 was doing an interview with Tonya. Apparently she is going to be on The Man Show. She will be boxing. The DJ had no ideal about her past. He asked her how good she was at skating and could she compete on a professional level in boxing or skating. He even missed pronounced her last name. She answered his questions and was a bit rude and cut the interview show. (It was via telephone.)
    The DJ had no idea about Tonya Harding's past? Gee, you would think that a DJ would do some background research on his/her guests so that he/she could have an intelligent conversation.

Oh, well, what do I know?

Fan of The Incomparable Sonja Henie Glacierskater's Avatar
    GAG!!! I HATE that show!!! :sheesh:

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches1972
    I was driving in to work and turn on the radio and our Z-104 was doing an interview with Tonya. Apparently she is going to be on The Man Show. She will be boxing. The DJ had no ideal about her past. He asked her how good she was at skating and could she compete on a professional level in boxing or skating. He even missed pronounced her last name. She answered his questions and was a bit rude and cut the interview show. (It was via telephone.)