Tonya Harding was on my Local Radio station here in VA. | Golden Skate

Tonya Harding was on my Local Radio station here in VA.

Peaches1972

Rinkside
I was driving in to work and turn on the radio and our Z-104 was doing an interview with Tonya. Apparently she is going to be on The Man Show. She will be boxing. The DJ had no ideal about her past. He asked her how good she was at skating and could she compete on a professional level in boxing or skating. He even missed pronounced her last name. She answered his questions and was a bit rude and cut the interview show. (It was via telephone.)

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Hey Z-104...do you live in Virginia Beach? I'm getting ready to move back into the Area (Norfolk) so my fiance can go to ODU.

Peaches1972

Rinkside
BravesSkateFan said:
Hey Z-104...do you live in Virginia Beach? I'm getting ready to move back into the Area (Norfolk) so my fiance can go to ODU.

I live in the Norfolk Area now. I used to live in Va Beach. I take classes at ODU sometimes.

S

SkateFan4Life

Peaches1972 said:
Tonya Harding was on my Local Radio station here in VA. I was driving in to work and turn on the radio and our Z-104 was doing an interview with Tonya. Apparently she is going to be on The Man Show. She will be boxing. The DJ had no ideal about her past. He asked her how good she was at skating and could she compete on a professional level in boxing or skating. He even missed pronounced her last name. She answered his questions and was a bit rude and cut the interview show. (It was via telephone.)

The DJ had no idea about Tonya Harding's past? Gee, you would think that a DJ would do some background research on his/her guests so that he/she could have an intelligent conversation.

Oh, well, what do I know? :rofl:

Glacierskater

On the Ice
GAG!!! I HATE that show!!! :mad: :sheesh:

Peaches1972 said:
I was driving in to work and turn on the radio and our Z-104 was doing an interview with Tonya. Apparently she is going to be on The Man Show. She will be boxing. The DJ had no ideal about her past. He asked her how good she was at skating and could she compete on a professional level in boxing or skating. He even missed pronounced her last name. She answered his questions and was a bit rude and cut the interview show. (It was via telephone.)