Thread: Disney Photos

Disney Photos

Got some of them developed along with Val's Wedding Photos (they will be uploaded on alaskan magic later) and am uploading them now:
    http://gallery.greatestjournal.com/t...p?album=139281
    only a few ones right now but I will be uploading for a while longer. Have a VERY BRATTY 3 year old over right now and she is driving me nuts! She is so spoiled by her grandma and my aunt (both of whom feel she is neglected at home but I flat out don't see it and I think they're hurting her more than her parents ever thought about) anyway I am trying to keep from killing something but doing this! Disney rules!

I can just imagine how that brass band sounded--I LOVE to listen to brass instruments playing!
    Great pictures, Toni! I especially like the ones of the Walt & Mickey statue with the castle in background.
    I say again, it's been too long since I've been to WDW and hope to get there again before I'm too old to enjoy myself! I think the next trip will be for seeing the "simple pleasures" of the park rather than riding rides and I hope to take lots of wonderful pictures!

[CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by NJSk8Fan
    I can just imagine how that brass band sounded--I LOVE to listen to brass instruments playing!
    That isn't a brass band, it's a saxophone quartet (assuming you're talking about THIS). What's unusual about this particular quartet, is that it includes a giant bass sax instead of the usual baritone. From left to right, Bass, Tenor, Alto & Soprano. (I play a little alto sax myself).[/CENTER]

ack! I forgot that he said it was a Bass sax! He did correct me... but the Bass/Bari sax rules all so oh well LOL I didn't play sax but I love the sound of the bass voices of all of the instruments... I was a big time trumpet fan until high school when I switched to Euphonium... SO much more fun! (and we get longer breaks than the main voices )