Done!!! | Golden Skate

Done!!!

Longhornliz

Final Flight
exhale..........

Done!

I'm a college graduate! I took my last test ever today and it feels sooooooooooooo good. Ok, so its probably not my last test ever... I Plan on going to grad school when I figure out what to do with my life, but its my last test for a few years anyway!

HOORAH and

Hook Em!

:rock: :agree: :biggrin: :party2: :party: :party2: :party: :party2: :party: :party2:

Way to go Liz!!!!!!!! I sure envy you with your whole life before you and the sky the limit!!!!!!

MM

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Longhornliz:

Congratulations on graduating from college! Good for you! Celebrate!

Good luck and best wishes in the next phase of your life.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Ha, Granny! If only I knew the answer to that question :). I have a pretty good part time job working at the container store, so I'm not completely paniced to find a full time job for a few weeks. I'm looking for something in an education related field... I'll keep you posted on any leads I come accross.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Liz! Teaching is fabulous! Consider teaching! We need more figure skating fans in teaching!

Plus, I did retail for nine years. Teaching is *much* better.

Laura :)

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Laura,

I wish I was certified to teach in texas... I opted for a non certification track that placed more emphasis on developmental theory than practial applications in the classroom. I really see myself being some sort of advocate for children... but I dont think my heart is in teaching. My latest hairbrained scheme is to go to grad school for library/information science and become a special librarian so that I could work for a juvenille publishing firm or something. But that just popped into my head on wednesday. I had also thought about educational sales or working for an assessment company like harcourt... but they all would prefer people with teaching experience. GRRR.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
đź‘Ť congratulatons! So what are you going to do with your degree? I work at a University College in the bookstore. I have participated in two Grad convocations. It is always exciting to see the students receiving their diplomas. You must really be celebrating!!!

Congrats again!!! Way to go!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Congratulations, Liz! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Have you ever thought that this little icon is making the hook'em Horns symbol for you?

Good luck, whatever you choose.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Congratulations Liz!!!

You must be so excited to have completed your degree. Best wishes to you in the next phases of your life!

DG

JOHIO2

Medalist
Way to go Liz! An accomplishment, even if you don't know what you want to do next!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Congrats to you, Liz. What an accomplishment. Keep us informed of your future career pursuits! Now you can really enjoy the holidays! :party: 42