Eastern & Western Challange - Looking for Novice Ladies Results | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Eastern & Western Challange - Looking for Novice Ladies Results

sk8a_grl

Rinkside
what about the western novice ladies? did anyone happen to see the event...maybe some results?

double_loop77

Spectator
I managed to catch some of the western ladies, but I didn't get results. Jamie Newman did a teiple toe but didn't manage to make it a combo, nice double axel, and double loop, her scores was only 22 or something they really killed her on the program components. Brittany Heath was just below Jamie in the scores. She did triple sal 2 feet/ turn double toe, double axel fall, and double loop. Kristy bell was in the same range and britt and Jamie, she did triple sal 2 feet/ turn double toe, nice double axel, and double loop, she also lacked the skating skills and such. Brook Ellis popped her 2 axel entirely landed a nice triple sal double toe and double loop, and skated a beautiful program and recieved around a 24 or 25 from what I can remember. This event started off quite well from what I saw, but they seemed to be marking harder on the Western side than on the Eastern. just my opinion though.

sk8a_grl

Rinkside
ic ic....so what were the placings for newman and heath?.....did u happen to see veronica hall skate? i watched her skate at NOS Sectionals and was quite impressed by her skating...as well as Kathryn Morgan...im interested to see how these girls placed

double_loop77

Spectator
I did happen to hear that Veronica Hall landed a double axel, i think she had a mistake on her lutz combo and di the loop. She ended up 15th overall. Katheyn Morgan landed a double axel, double lutz/double loop? i think that was her combo, and a nice double loop. I think she is in 6th. I am unsure how the other girls ended up.

M

Marissaontheice

Nos Girls

how did the NOS girls do in novice ladies.

sk8a_grl

Rinkside
i no rosaleen is prolly really busy and cant post results at the moment...but does anyone know the full results of the novice ladies short from eastern? i no quite afew skaters in that category and would like to know the outcome of the event