Dad is Mr. Jolly LOL | Golden Skate

Dad is Mr. Jolly LOL

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mom sent me this email today:

just a quick notea to tell you that your dad has turned into tim allen! he has been putting up Christmas lights since noon today.....all i asked him to do was put up two strings of icecicle lights i had bought at end of season last year....i went to soldotna for about 3 hours and when i got back.....our yard and house is lit up like the northern lights and he is STILL out there....i can't even get him in here to eat dinner!.....he's obsessed....got all the boxes of lights out of the basement that we've been collecting for 20 or more years and is determined to use every string that still works!
well.....wait til you see it!....he is so excited about all you coming home....this is sooooo cool!

then I replied with:
*grunts like Tim* MORE POWER!!!!!! Is he putting anything on the roof? Cuz Tim did that! I think you need a blow up Nativity or something... is this something he and Cary cooked up? are they going to try and outdo each other this year???

and she just sent this email back:
nothing on the roof YET....but the garage has lights around it...no, cary had nothing to do with it....your dad just got on a roll and couldn't stop....of course, after cary sees it, that could start something....some guy drove by when dad was almost finished and tried to hire him to do his house and yard in woodland!

What is really great is the last few years... well they haven't been great. Due to some political decisions in Washington, regarding how Alaska was going to be run, dad lost his job and we lost a lot of income... dad's been in a funk ever since, but now with his new job he's finally seeing the light again! WOOT WOOT!!

will keep everyone updated ;)