Yuka's Christmas Photos | Golden Skate

Yuka's Christmas Photos

Yuka looks so adorable!!!

Might I share a couple pics of my "baby", Aggie, as she anticipates Christmas?
PLAYsantac.jpg.png
XMASD.jpg.png

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Oh, they are such beautiful dogs! Such sweet faces! Hope you don't mind if I add a couple of Madelyn.

9abbc496.jpg.png

e89d4bc8.jpg.png

2b68a660.jpg.png

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, they are all so cute! "Woof, woof!" Thanks for sharing them all! :party: :rock:

RealtorGirl, your Madelyn is such a sweetie! I'm glad you added your photos!
My Aggie will be 15 on Saturday! Can't wait to have her party! :party:

Do your furbabies love Christmas? Aggie knows all about Christmas--she constantly wants to sneak into the spare room where I do wrapping and investigate the packages and when we hang her stocking, she carries on until we get it down for her. If we ignore her, she'll sit and stare at it as if she could get it down by telekenisis or something! And she loves opening the presents!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Cute pics everyone.............most of the pets have that look on their faces that say............"Okay, you took the picture, now can I take this thing off of me?" :rofl: 42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Cute pics everyone.............most of the pets have that look on their faces that say............"Okay, you took the picture, now can I take this thing off of me?" :rofl: 42

actually Yuka wasn't feeling well and shortly after she urped on the carpet... so that's why she has that face... she loves wearing scarves (however, COSTUMES she doesn't ;))

All the puppies are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :)

and Yuka wasn't impressed last year with Christmas, we'll see what she thinks this year LOL