Toller Cranston Unplugged | Golden Skate

Toller Cranston Unplugged

B

Bleuchick

Toller Cranston Unplugged

Here is an article about Toller Cranston. It is pretty :smokin: :cool: : But hey, this is Toller Cranston.

Enjoy!

www.theglobeandmail.com/s...29/RVHAMP/

I thought his comment about Van Gough was far-fetched so I decided to check out one of his artwork. It does look a little bit like Van Gough. Here is the link and to view the art, please click on the original artworks:

www.tollercranston.com/

R

rgirl181

Re: Toller Cranston Unplugged

Thanks for the links, Bleuchick. I thought Toller was comparing his life rather than his paintings to Van Gogh's, meaning that they were both misunderstood by their contemporaries. But I think some of the floral still lifes on his site do have that loud, slightly menacing quality to them that Van Gogh's do.

I did enjoy; I've always loved Toller. I think his incurable and insatiable curiosity for all things--pleonexia--is not a bad thing for an artist to have.
Rgirl

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:georgia;font-size:small;">He doesn't talk to his mother for years, flies back the day before she dies, then whines that he wasn't named in her will? Hellooooooooooooo! Someone needs to connect the dots for this guy!0]

Oh, and this: <em>"His house in San Miguel, which he bought after viewing 73 other properties, is filled with a new array of weird and wonderful things"</em>

I'd sure have hated to be his real estate agent!</span>:eek:

A

Aloft02

:rollin: RealtorGal, my own personal fave is "I just want to make sure I see <em>everything</em> listed under $500,000 in this area."

S

southwestwind

Recently saw a TV special with Toller C - Kurt B and Sonia R shot in Mexico. After the riding scene in which Kurt look like he was born on a horse (I know, he started right ater birth!) and Sonia was just managing, there was a street dance scene in which Toller and Sonia were waltzing away and left Kurt in the cold with no partner. He gave his "so what I fell" shug and grin. According to Toller, this was the first time that any skaing "glitterati" visited him in Mexico.

R

RealtorGal

:rollin:

Can you just imagine going through a physical inspection with this guy?! :lol: 0]

Aloft, I'd love to PM you but you disabled that function!