Yeay for me!! | Golden Skate

Yeay for me!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Can I just toot my own horn for a minute (as if I don't do that enough already, right? LOL) the US History mid-term that I thought I FAILED BIG TIME earlier this year... well I got it back today--finally--and I SO DID NOT FAIL!!!! I FLAT PASSED THE THING! I got a B and extra points on my essays!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT WOOOOOOT!!!!! I am so excited I am bouncing around over-joyed! I'm still in the game with this class!!!!!!! Finals are next week and I am ready to kick some serious booty!!!!!!!!

*dances*

this is just too cool!

P.S. don't forget to be a part of the Scott Hamilton Fan Project
http://www.geocities.com/skategodsfan/project.html

Congrat's Toni!
The heart and soul you put into things, I can't imagine you failing at anything!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
this class has been trying to kill me all semester, Patch :laugh: It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heavy in homework that I doubt I'll pull up past a C... but it'll be an accomplishment I'll be proud of... I've torn my hair out over this stupid class! (I really do love US History, not just with Ben Stein for a teacher LOL)

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

No matter what grade you get, you worked hard. And learned alot. Actually, you'll be glad you got the reality check out of the way first term. :rock:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
actually it'd be 3rd term... but yeah, better that then the last semester :eek: