Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Kurt Browning

Votes: 14 6.2%

• Total voters

ceg15

On the Ice
However, it is Kurt's charm that I am most drawn to

Yes I agree..... :) but---

I chose Joubert b/c he has that very boyish, Tiger Beat , teen idol kind of face that everybody just swoons for, yet still remains very handsome when you put him in costume and put him on the ice. It's a very handsome, honest face.
<-----Yess!
Had to vote for Joubert-he defines handsome for me! But still love Kurt so much! :yes:

R

Rebecca

I voted for Joubert. He has such lovely, enlarged features. There are other guys who have more of the "model" look, I guess, but I don't really prefer that look.

Jhar55

Medalist
I know you can't list everyone but I think Ben Ferrreira would get my vote. That's one handsome young man. :rock:

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Can I hit the button for Alexander Abt 1,000 times, LOL?!

Although...it's a toughie...as I do agree with whoever said Brian Joubert's looks will probably stand the test of time quite well. He has genuinely classic goodlooks, and that winning personae to go along with it.

But....Sasha/Alexander has the face of an angel. A one in a million look that sets him apart. Tough. Sweet. Determined. Vulnerable.

Jill

On the Ice
Add me to the list of folks that split between Joubert and Zimmerman. I went with Joubert, because he looks like a guy from school that I've had a crush on since I was 12 :love: ! That guys still looks hot, and I'll bet Brian will, too!

You can also add me to the list that believes Sergei trumps them all!

Eliza

Rinkside
Of the men on this list I'll vote for Joubert.

I'd vote for Yagudin if he were on the list.

Eliza

fallsauce

Rinkside
I voted for Abt since he's got the most consistently handsome face.
err... yeah.

John Z. looks pretty good, but I fear his hair has let him down, (Sasha's fit him, so there! :laugh: )

But Alexei Yagudin's 2002 World/Olympics/Skate America period was unbelievably hot.

Eliza

Rinkside
Sometimes I think I'm the only person who doesn't think that Grinkov was gorgeous. Nice looking, but not someone who would have turned my head.

Eliza

Kati

On the Ice
I voted for Sasha Abt. My other favorites, who are not in this poll: Ilia Kulik, Sergei Grinkov!