who will win SR. men?? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

who will win SR. men??

xsk8rns

Spectator
There are a alot of talented men this year but i hope ben or jeff wins the title, they deserve it. Shawn sawyer also has a crack at it. Best of luck to john mattatall.

Blade1

On the Ice
I'm actually rooting for Jeff !! I'd like to see Jeff 1st, Ben in 2nd. And well Eman is 3rd. Of course that's what I'd LIKE to see happen. A girl can dream can't she? Like others have said Eman has done well at Nationals in the past. Its like he gets "National Fever" and always comes out on top !!!! I'm hoping though, this year, that we will see Jeff on top !!! I'd think he is a favorite going into this, he's had a really good season thus far !! I

But overall I do wish ALL the men THE BEST OF LUCK ! Let the best man win !

:rock:

sk8a_grl

Rinkside
i think its jeff's year....he has missed out on that title for a couple of years now and i think its his year to win....emanuel second and then ben fereirra third..

dfj

On the Ice
Well, I'm the big Sandhu fan, BUT this year I think it'll go to Jeff. Not what I want, but for some reason it just seems like Jeff's time. That and the fact that Eman has not been skating his best (nor will he this week).

If this does happen, I hope it p*sses Eman off enough to bounce back at 4CCs and Worlds.