Congratulations Jeff Buttle - Well Done! | Golden Skate

Congratulations Jeff Buttle - Well Done!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Having not seen the GP final yet, I only read the results in the paper, I would like to say a big congrats to Jeff Buttle for coming second. I am looking forward to seeing this competition. He says he is "very happy" with the silver.

Way to go Jeff!!
:agree:

Ximena

Final Flight
Definelty!! Congrats to Jeff, after the poor guy had to withdrawn due food poisining last season and then could not make the team, this is great for him. Jeff even brough his own meal so he does not have to eat anything from the plane, well better safe than sorry.

Being second to Plushenko is a great achievement for any skater. I love Jeff programs this season and now I hope that he makes the team this time, he has to!

doubleaxelcm

On the Ice
I echo all of these congratulations! YAY JEFF! I have watched Jeff train in Mariposa and I love his programs. Way to go! I would really like to see him do well at worlds.

ceg15

On the Ice
Yes..way to go Jeff! I also with doubleaxelcm watched Jeff train this summer at Mariposa. He works so hard and deserves every bit of that 2nd place finish! Go Jeff! :biggrin: All the way!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ximena said:
Definelty!! Congrats to Jeff, after the poor guy had to withdrawn due food poisoning last season and then could not make the team, this is great for him. Jeff even brough his own meal so he does not have to eat anything from the plane, well better safe than sorry.

Being second to Plushenko is a great achievement for any skater. I love Jeff programs this season and now I hope that he makes the team this time, he has to!

I am SO happy for Jeff! :party: :rock: