New figure skating reality TV show | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New figure skating reality TV show

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Following Sasha Cohen around with a camera all day would be of little curiosity to anyone. If the brief human interest segments that they occasionally do about her during tournaments are any indication, when she's not practicing or working out, she basically shops alot and plays with her cat.

:rofl: :laugh: ... and plots her next coaching switch!
;)

ceg15

On the Ice
Omgg!! Whoa..ya..is this a joke? I cannot belive that Sasha agreed to this....It'll be great for Fox...but I would want to pick my own coah leading up to the Olympics... :sheesh:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Spirit said:
FOX will be adding a new reality TV show to its spring schedule, featuring champion figure skater Sasha Cohen.

The new show, Road to the Gold, will feature 12 professional figure skating coaches each trying to coach Cohen to an Olympic gold medal at the 2006 Winter Games in Turin, Italy.

Spirit, you are A RIOT! :rofl: :laugh: The fact that so many people believed you just goes to show us that ANYTHING goes as far as reality TV is concerned. I mean, why not believe a show about Sasha and her coaches? After all, we've seen just about everything else. I think that new upcoming show, "Who's My Daddy?" means that we have finally hit rock bottom. Could it possibly get any worse than seeing an adoptee try to guess who his/her real Daddy is? (It should really be called, "Who's My S---- Donor?")