Christmas Day VCR Alert | Golden Skate

Christmas Day VCR Alert

IDLERACER

Medalist
Holiday Celebration On Ice will air on NBC from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM if you live on the West Coast, and from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM if you live on the East Coast. If you're landlocked, you'll just have to check your local listings. ;)

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
In Southern California, there are two skating shows on Dec 25, both called "Holiday on Ice" and both airing on NBC. One is the 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. showing previously mentioned; but there is another "Holiday on Ice" that will be shown from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Man, that makes a total of three different programs with the same title this season. Nobody has any imagination anymore. :mad:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I really don't care anymore, this weekend couldn't get worse...

so with that I will say NBC is out here, and my family has only the negative to comment on with me and I really couldn't care anymore. :sheesh:

IDLERACER

Medalist
I haven't watched the two hour one yet, but I have watched the one-hour one. Believe it or not, I thought Oksana Baiul's Mrs. Santa Clause routine was a highlight. :biggrin: Most of the other routines I'd already seen on other ice programs. The one Kurt Browning did just before that worked well, also.