Sharing an elevator | Golden Skate

Sharing an elevator

G

GSK8

Sharing an elevator

I was on my way up to a meeting and shared an elevator with a handsome man dressed in denim jeans and jacket - Peter Tchernyshev.

Unfortuately I couldn't take advantage of the situation as Ilya Averbukh was in there too.....along with my boyfried :evil:

In another, I tried to talk to the tiny Julia Obertas who was clad in denim and pointy snakesking boots. She nodded when I asked her if she liked DC, she just gave me a blank look and smiled. I'll took that as a <em>yes</em>.

D

Dee4707

Re: Sharing an elevator

............along with my boyfried (Paula fries her boyfriend):eek:
............pointy snakesking boots
............I'll took that as a yes

Paula, been staying up late????:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dee

K

Kara Bear

lucky you
If I was near Peter...no boyfriend would stop me ...sigh...mmmmm....Peter

J

Jimmy Hoffa 2

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>In another, I tried to talk to the tiny Julia Obertas who was clad in denim and pointy snakesking boots.[/quote]
She didn't shoplift them, did she?:evil:

T

tvcats

You gotta love those elevator encounters. :D
I know I was sad when I had to share the elevator with those two other ladies *and* Alexei Yagudin & Anton Sikhariludze (a few years ago). ;)

Have fun, Paula!

N

Nadya Lyubova

I'll took that as a yes? Ay Paula....it's called the "John Zimmerman Syndrome". :cool: I know the feeling....;)

L

lottafs

You are so damn lucky to sharing elevator with sexy as hell Peter Tchernyshev!!!!

G

GSK8

Did I mention it was a "small" elevator? ;)

R

rgirl181

:rollin: Paula. Why don't elevators ever get stuck between floors when they should? I saw Peter Tch up close at "Stars, Stripes, and Skates" and OMG, what a hunk of man! Taller and more muscular than I'd expected. And isn't it amazing how teeny tiny most of the women are? Without their skates, you could step on half of them and never know it.

Love the tidbits! Keep 'em coming.
Rgirl