Jamie Sale & David Pelletier News | Golden Skate

Jamie Sale & David Pelletier News

R.D.

Record Breaker
You know, I've always wondered if stuff like this happens. I suppose so...anyway, congrats to them both!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well, they're certainly not the first! :sheesh:

with that said... CONGRATS JAMIE AND DAVID!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Love it! and how apropo! A search for the kingom of sweets through boxes and then: An egagement ring in a the box of Nutcrackers. I can hear the tunes and on Christmas Day. I think it may set a trend. Valentine Day is next.

Joe

S

SkateFan4Life

While I wish Jamie and David the best. IMHO it's time for them to get married. After all, they've been living together for a number of years. On the other hand, a lot of couples live together for years, sometimes decades, before getting married, and some never get married. David is divorced with no children from his first marriage.

ceg15

On the Ice
OMG OMG!!!! i'M LIKE A HUGE FAN OF THEIRS! yAY FOR jamie and david! David's proposal was so cute! Omg i'm so happy for them and wish them all the love and happiness in their marriage. :laugh: :) :love: đź‘Ť :yes: :biggrin: :rock:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
bumping this up as we're getting multiple threads on the same subject

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tonichelle said:
bumping this up as we're getting multiple threads on the same subject

Thanks Toni, I was wondering what happened to my thread. I checked before I posted. NJSk8Fan and I must have been posting at the same time. Well, I can see who counts here.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dee, this had been moved to the second page, and had been posted a few days earlier...

your thread wasn't the only one that was repeating so I just bumped up the one that had already started a discussion.

Welcome to the Forum, Butterfies. You are the first new member of 2005! Yay!!!! :party2: (No prize, but still Yay!!!)

Mathman