New Michelle Kwan information (from a teleconference) | Golden Skate

New Michelle Kwan information (from a teleconference)

Lucy25

Final Flight
Michelle apparently had a pre-Nationals teleconference tonight, and a member of MKF was part of the media there. He has posted notes from it. The information will be in upcoming articles. Michelle tells the colors of her new dresses (SP -burnt red & LP - gold) and mentions that she will be tweaking some moves between Nationals and Worlds to try to get to level 3 moves, although the footwork section will remain the same.

Ok, here's the link, but the server keeps going down. A lot of people were waiting for news of this teleconference, so maybe they crashed it, lol:
http://p216.ezboard.com/fmichellekwanforumspoilers.showMessage?topicID=8848.topic

Again, she is putting to rest any doubters who think she does not want to conform to COP! Loved her quote about it not mattering if she likes changing to COP or not, because she has to follow the rules.

Last edited:

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
I think that the SP dress colors seem nice. but I am thinking about what a Gold colored dress would look like on her.... :think:

BTW, I liked her FOG dress from SLC Exhibition, so maybe it will look somewhat like it.

doubleaxelcm

On the Ice
Michelle almost always ends up with beautiful dresses that look beautiful on her. My personal favs were the white exhibition dress from 2004 US Nats (she had a different one for worlds) and coral colored LP dress from 2004 US Nats. (Before she added the gold part that she had at worlds). I also like the SP dress from 2004 US Nats now that I think of it! Haha. (She had a different one for Worlds)

R.D.

Record Breaker
So it looks like she's pretty pumped up for the Nationals and Worlds, and not ignoring the code of points. I'm more convinced that she is a lock for the US title and a strong contender for the Worlds podium...

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
More Michelle Kwan news

Sigh :sheesh:

All of these reports on Michelle Kwan's activities are begining to sound like this to me....

"Blahblah blah blah BLAH blah blah," and sprinkled in is some, "BLAHBLAH BLAH blah blAH," and more of the same old, "BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBBLAH."

It is time for all this kind of stuff to end and the competition to begin!!!

R.D.

Record Breaker
ChiSk8Fan said:

All of these reports on Michelle Kwan's activities are begining to sound like this to me....

"Blahblah blah blah BLAH blah blah," and sprinkled in is some, "BLAHBLAH BLAH blah blAH," and more of the same old, "BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBBLAH."

:laugh:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
ChiSk8Fan said:

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

It's the same on any Sasha thread! ;)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
Except that there are 10,000 more of them... :laugh: :sheesh:

True, but that's only because with Michelle, there are basically three questions at this time:

1. Will she win Nationals?
2. Will she win Worlds?
3. Can she do a 3/3?

With Sasha, there are oh so many more questions in addition to the above:

1. Why did she leave Robin Wagner?
2. Will she EVER win a National title?
3. Will she EVER win a World title?
4. Will she regret going back to John Nicks?
5. WHY did she go back to John Nicks?
6. Is her mother running her life?
7. How does her move affect her family, and is her sister sick of everything being all about "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! ... Oops, I meant, "SASHA, SASHA, SASHA!"

etc. blah blah etc.blah blah etc. blah blah ;)
:laugh: :biggrin:

R.D.

Record Breaker
...and the answer to all the above questions will be a resounding "NO". :p

Kuchana

On the Ice
RealtorGal said:
True, but that's only because with Michelle, there are basically three questions at this time:

1. Will she win Nationals?
2. Will she win Worlds?
3. Can she do a 3/3?

With Sasha, there are oh so many more questions in addition to the above:

1. Why did she leave Robin Wagner?
2. Will she EVER win a National title?
3. Will she EVER win a World title?
4. Will she regret going back to John Nicks?
5. WHY did she go back to John Nicks?
6. Is her mother running her life?
7. How does her move affect her family, and is her sister sick of everything being all about "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! ... Oops, I meant, "SASHA, SASHA, SASHA!"

etc. blah blah etc.blah blah etc. blah blah ;)
:laugh: :biggrin:

LOL That was funny as heck:)

I'm much more excited after reading the new info about Michelle. Nationals is gonna rock for sure:)

And I was also intrigued a little by Michelle's comments about Buttle since Artunian is one of his coaches. I wonder how much she benefits from him trainingwise?

Last edited:
ChiSk8Fan said:

This is quite a surprise. She doesn't utilize her PR system in the same way Sasha does. Blah blah blah, signifying nothing.

One hardly hears anything out of her team for months on end. I like her better when she is mysterious. :)

Joe

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL Joe...

She will continue to be mysterious to me since it looks like that link no longer exists.

DG

Doggygirl said:
She will continue to be mysterious to me since it looks like that link no longer exists.DG
I know I can't get it either. I would love to see what the blah was all about? Lucy, if you are still reading all this, could you give us a sample of what the link said?

Joe

ceg15

On the Ice
BTW, I liked her FOG dress from SLC Exhibition, so maybe it will look somewhat like it.
-Originally posrted by aviva_dawn

Yes, maybe her SP dress whill look like her FOG exhibition dress, it would be great because that dress looked beautiful on her and suited the pogram perfectly.

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
RealtorGal said:
:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

It's the same on any Sasha thread! ;)

Hi RealtorGal :) It is the same on any Sasha thread, which is why I repeated the same comments in the other Sasha thread in regard to, "BLAH blahblah blblblblblblAH," and the "BLAHBLAH BLAH!!!!"

So, to all of this pre-Nationals chatter, I'd like to add.....

"BLAHBLAHBLAH blahbalahbalahbalha haha blah blah blAH."

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
No one ever yada-yadas skating!

bronxgirl said:
I would just like to add the classic "Yada yada yada" :laugh:

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here is how we could yada yada skating:

Michelle Kwan had decided to continue on competing through 2006 and the Olympic Games in Torino, and yada yada yada, she came home with the Gold Medal.

Sasha Cohen always wanted to be the very best, however, yada yada yada and yada yada yada.

The BLAHBLAHBLAHbah blubbblah leads to yada yada yada.

:)