Elvis's Girlfriend | Golden Skate

Elvis's Girlfriend

I

Idleracer

Re: Elvis's Girlfriend

[c]<font size=4><font color="#904830">All I know, is that along with Roger, Dudley, Michael and Mary Tyler, her last name still cannot be printed in this forum.

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:purple;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">There are ways around it. Observe:

M-O-O-R-E</span>

M

Mathman3

What a cutie. How old is she?

At last, we get a topic on this forum that we can really get our teeth into! ;)

Mathman

M

Mathman3

When I said, "what a cutie" I actually meant Elvis' girlfriend, not Realtor Gal's new cow photo. But hey, if the shoe fits... ;)

Mathman

K

Kara Bear

Would someone please explain to me why I am being censored for writing M-O-O-R-E????????????????

L

Lipinskifan19

LOL i wonder the same thing!
Elvis's gf is pretty. Thanks for the pic.

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">There was a loon who used to post here--she was rude and obnoxious and basically treated anyone who disagreed with her holy opinions like crap. Finally, she got into it with our beloved Paula, threatening to sue her blah blah blah. So now, we can't type her name or it comes out like gibberish. The day she left this board was the absolute BEST day PERIOD.</span>

K

Kara Bear

ok, that makes sense, thanks for telling me
at first I thought everyone here had it in for Michael M-O-O-R-E

:eek:

S

SHINE2002

P-a-u-l-i-n-e M-o-o-r-e aka loveskating.

L

Lcp88

She looks a little young there for Elvis, should be interesting to see if they last
Laura

L

Lcp88

Wait, I want to try this:
@#%$
M-O-O-R-E

Hey, It does come out as jibberish!!!

L

Ladskater

Kara Bear:

I wonder what happened to his former girlfriend? I believe he was dating a skater from Vancouver. She quit competetive skating and was living down in the States with Elvis last I heard. Oh well!

Ladskater

E

ElvisStojkofan

Supposedly, the girl from vancouver was name Keyla or something like that, but I don't think
they were ever photograph as g/f-b/f as Jessica and Elvis are now.