New Years Resolutions | Golden Skate

New Years Resolutions

Years ago I made a New Years resolution to not make New Years resolutions, then I have nothing to feel bad or guilty about when I don't follow through.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
This year I am trying to be less critical of others, more tolerant, and (this is the difficult one) to swear less while watching WVU football.

It is almost 14 hours into the new year and already I have kissed the less swearing one goodbye. If only the Mountaineers would play better I would swear less!
:banging: :banging: :banging:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Okay, I resolve to not lose my mind completely every time I see fabulous pair of black pants or a spectacular pair of pointy shoes.

This may not last long, but I'm going to try. ;)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I resolve to lose 30 lbs. I will sign up with Weight Watchers on Monday and hire a personal trainer at my gym. I have to attend a family wedding in the summer, and there is absolutely NO WAY I am going if I look like I do now. :p

kyla2

Final Flight
A Meaningful New Years Resolution

Here's a New Years resolution that will actually mean something to many people. I have donated $100.00 to Save The Children for tsunami victim relief and I plan to do so for as long as I can, every pay period. I challenege anyone who is in a position to help (in whatever amount-no amount is too small), to donate to a reliable relief agency to help those in dire need.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Good for you, RGal.......I pledge (cough), to exercise more, (which considering the fact that I don't exercise at all, will be an easy accomplishment).........is shopping at the mall considered exercise??? 42