Did anyone notice the ABC blooper? | Golden Skate

Did anyone notice the ABC blooper?

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
During the ISU GPF broadcast by ABC, when the standings after the ladies SP were shown on the screen, There was an Israeli Flag next to Joannie Rochette's name instead of a Canadian one.....I caught it right off and started :rofl:

Did anyone else notice it?

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
i noticed. I think they had the flags from the dance competition still up (chait and sakhnovsky are israeli).

Glacierskater

On the Ice
You are right...I saw it and thought it odd, but was immediately distracted and did not give it another thought. I rememeber thinking, "When did they get singles skater in there?"

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Yes, we noticed it, too. That was their second flag error of the evening; I forget what was the first.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The Japanese have decided to share some of their depth with us poor Americans 'cause according to the flags....... Shizuka's now skating for the U.S.A.! :laugh:

Eeyora

Final Flight
It took me until the second airing on Saturday to notice the error.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Piel said:
The Japanese have decided to share some of their depth with us poor Americans 'cause according to the flags....... Shizuka's now skating for the U.S.A.! :laugh:
Would that she was! Michelle, Shizuka and Sasha would be the most power packed U.S. team ever!