Roll Call | Golden Skate

Roll Call

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok some of us are probably going to use a new/different username than we did on Golden Skate...

if you can't tell... I'm hamiltonbrowningfan(Toni) from the old board...

who's who here?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'm RED DOG45, I just "simplified" my username to Red Dog to make it easier for me...

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Same old Show42 here........hey Toni, I like you picture of Paul (sniff). I used that very same picture before my computer developed a permanent dislike to using pictures. I'm glad you have it....:) 42

windspirit

On the Ice
I too just dropped the number at the end. Oh, and no capital letters this time. WindSpirit5 -- windspirit

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm still the boring Grgranny. This will take some getting used to for an "ole dog".
:confused:
I don't know if it's me or the site but it comes out so large on my screen I have to push it back and forth. I am so inept with a computer.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Same old Show42 here........hey Toni, I like you picture of Paul (sniff). I used that very same picture before my computer developed a permanent dislike to using pictures. I'm glad you have it....:) 42

if you want Paul I totally understand... I am planning on making my own Paul avatar if you wanted it(Paula warned me you might want him back ;))

I honestly don't mind...

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm wondering how come everyone has more than one post. I am assuming there is a way to keep your replies from our old board but I have no idea what. :confused:

Just plain old Mathman now.

Grgranny, I am having this problem, too. We are working on it. In the meantime, it should work if you set your computer to 800X600 pixels and maximize the window.

Larry.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Granny,

On the screen resolution, make sure your browser window is not "minimized". Also, have someone at home check your resolution to ensure it's not at 640x468. Optimal resolution is 800x600 or higher.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Toni........No please, keep Paul's picture.......it looks great. I've given up on pictures (for the time being)........42

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
I didn't post too much at the other GS forum, but I'm Danielle, Tarafanatic4eva at ezboards, and I regular poster at many other boards. Just registering here, and I hope to hang around a lot! :)