You have GOT to see this picture...unless you've already | Page 2 | Golden Skate

You have GOT to see this picture...unless you've already

R

rgirl181

Re: Story of the Beaver Cleaver

Spirit889 and other new members,
First of all, hi and welcome. The Beaver Cleaver refers to the spin Sasha does where she cranks her free leg up close to her face. People on GS had been calling it stuff like "that split position spin" and "the knee-to-nose spin" or slightly raunchier names like the "crotch buster spin" and "whirling groin splitter." So last April, as a joke, we had a thread called "Name Sasha's Spin Contest." The overwhelming choice to be the winner was "The Revolving Beaver Cleaver" but it immediately became shortened to the Beaver Cleaver or BC.

But the name was indeed born here at GS on April 22, 2002. If I'd had any idea how popular it would be, I would have copyrighted it and charged royalties for its use. However, I must say all the entries were awfully funny--that is, if you like raunchy gynecological humor.

Most of the entries were rather R-rated, so I can't repost them (I don't know how we got away with posting them in the first place:lol: ), but if you promise you are over 18, you are not offended by anatomical humor, and if you really need to know, PM me and I'll PM the list of entries back to anyone who is interested. All anonymously, natch;)
Rgirl