OMG!!! 4 days!!! | Golden Skate

OMG!!! 4 days!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
in 4 days the US nationals will be going on in Portland and I WILL BE THERE!!!!

:rock: :rofl: :yes: :rock: :rofl: :yes: :rock: :rofl: :yes: :rock:

Have a GREAT time, and a safe time!!!
I know you'll have a blast! Altho I didn't attend everything, I really enjoyed '98 Nats in Philadelphia!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
that's my plan... I'm gonna catch as much as possible... with what I paid I better! LOL

what a GREAT way to turn 20 :rofl: đź‘Ť :yes: :agree: :biggrin: :rock: :cool: :love: :) :p ;)

brenlynn

On the Ice
i am excited for you toni!

i am so pysched for nats and i am not even going haha. it just means 2006 nationals are even closer and i am going to those.

have fun!!! it's going to be awesome i know it. i hope you enjoy seeing katie and garrett skate for the 1st time also ;)

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Have fun Toni! :)

Can I tag along in your purse since you came along in mine to several SOI shows?!?! Remember? ;) :biggrin: This time I'm jealous of you! :p

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
purplecat said:
Have fun Toni! :)

Can I tag along in your purse since you came along in mine to several SOI shows?!?! Remember? ;) :biggrin: This time I'm jealous of you! :p

Fair enough!!!!! But I warn you, my 'purse' is not all that big... maybe you should hop in my camera case... it's soft!

mathman said:
You mean we can't make teenager jokes at your expense any more?

MM

that is right! I can hardly wait!!! :rock:

eliza88

On the Ice
I can't believe Nats is right around the corner! What I need is to be swamped at work this week so the days will fly by and then PRESTO I am in Portland watching skaters!

eliza88