BCS National Championship | Golden Skate

BCS National Championship

Glacierskater

On the Ice
In other words, the Collegiate Nationals for football: did anyone watch the half time show? What was up with the sound system? It sounded like lip syncing and really bad singing mixed. And at the end, was I mistaken, or did the crowd boo at the end of the performances? I tried to find something on it, but no one is talking about it yet. :sheesh:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I watched parts of the game but I found myself in a difficult position where I should have been pulling for OU who is in my conference.... but I couldnt bring myself to because they are our arch rivals (the UT v aTm rivalry has been so dominated by TX in the last few years that our real competetive drive is saved for the sooners.)

I didnt watch the half time but I would assume that the performers were lip synching. My good friend who is a dallas cowboy cheerleader told me that close to 100% of the performers sing to a track because the acoustics of the stadium are so odd.

Glacierskater

On the Ice
Odd indeed. It was like you could hear the music and the singing and the performers would chime in and it sounded as though someone who could not sing had the mike and they were off key. Kelly and Ashley both messed with their ear plugs. At the end it sounded like the crowd booed, I could not tell.

Our home team is the Arkansas Razorbacks, but I also like the Sooners.