Ashlee Simpson | Golden Skate

Ashlee Simpson

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I sort of feel bad for her. Certainly, she isn't really talented at all, but she seems sweet enough. She has really been taking a beating lately. Honestly, I don't care for any of her music. But, her new song about the "alley cat" is just disgusting and annoying. Does anyone else feel that way? She starts off with that uber-cheese love fest song, then continues on with a "poor me, my golden haired sister has always been the favorite" tune....and now utter trash! I know there are songs with worse lyrics, etc....but for some reason this song just rubs me entirely the wrong way. Now....if they only had a vomiting smiley......LOL!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she has very little talent IMHO... but I did feel a little sorry for her when she was booed at teh Orange Bowl...

still... I am not a fan of her 'music'

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
My mom ( who doesn't even care for "Teeny Bopper Angst Music" in the first place) even commented about how sad it was that Ashlee was booed.

OTOH: Did anyone else notice the microphone issues that happened at the beginning of the performances of each of the three performers?

I think she ought to take the hint, give up singing and spare herself any further hurt feelings.
She is pretty darned awful with the singing.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
It's all about making the quick $$$$$. Ashlee Simpson and her lousy singing will be laughing all the way to the bank :laugh: :laugh:

mike79

On the Ice
If she just went away the world would be a better place. Her and Lindsay Lohan.