What did we do to tick off the skating gods? | Golden Skate

What did we do to tick off the skating gods?

S

sk8cynic

What did we do to tick off the skating gods?

What is WITH the skating coverage this weekend?!?!

First ESPN chacks a 1/2 of skating coverage yesterday.
Then, when they start the program, it's a repeat of pairs and dance instead of men's and ladies'.

Now they've pre-empted the repeat of Euros (which I hadn't seen yet! ) to air the stupid basketball game ABC pre-empted for a TAPED press conf. AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

So help me, with March Madness coming down to the wire next weekend, if they chack the ESPN broadcasts on Thursday and Saturday for basketball, golf, or anything else like that, I'm going to send ABC a cruise missile myself.

M

mmandel

Re: What did we do to tick off the skating gods?

This whole season has been sparse with skating. Definately the worse TV skating season since 1994. :mad:

G

Grgranny

It's back on now

S

sk8cynic

Yeah, but after they came back, they chacked Liashenko, Sebestyn, and Sokolova to end the broadcast at 2 instead of 2:30.

Fabulous!!! I got to see another sloppy performance by IS instead of seeing Sokolova or Sebestyn (I've seen Liashenko's LP plenty this season as well).

I'm amazed we actually got to see Carolina Kostner skate.

G

Grgranny

At least I think I already have this on tape. I am so angry with ESPN, etc. I even sent them an email. We'll see what happens.
Just checked my blood sugar and it was low, so guess I better be more careful when I get angry with whom. If any of you don't know, people's personality change when their blood sugar is low and they get angry. At least those pills I just started taking must be working. :lol:
Guess I better go eat some ice cream.:rollin:

K

Kasey

Come on, it's march madness! They are supposed to make as many people mad as they can! :) Kasey

C

Chaignee

Irina's future broadcast career and Peggy gushing over Irina

Irina's interview after her win was cute. Especially when Peter Carruthers sent it back up to Terry, and she cut in, "Back to you..." And shockingly, Peggy was NICE to her!!!! Almost to the point of gushing (I'm sure she wanted to gush over her Russian favourite, Viktoria Volchkova, but her performance was disasterous)...wow.,..:rollin: