Thread: Saturday the 8th and Sunday the 9th

Exclamation Saturday the 8th and Sunday the 9th

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]On Saturday the 8th, Stars On Ice will be on NBC from 4:30 to 6:00 if you live on the East Coast, and from 1:30 to 3:00 if you live on the West Coast.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]On Sunday the 9th, Kenny Loggins On Ice will also be on NBC from 4:00 to 6:00 if you live on the East Coast and from 1:00 to 3:00 if you live on the West coast.[/COLOR]

If all goes well, I should be back on the web fully at 6:00 PM on Monday, and not have to keep typing from my mother's house.[/FONT]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]On Saturday the 8th, Stars On Ice will be on NBC from 4:30 to 6:00 if you live on the East Coast, and from 1:30 to 3:00 if you live on the West Coast.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]On Sunday the 9th, Kenny Loggins On Ice will also be on NBC from 4:00 to 6:00 if you live on the East Coast and from 1:00 to 3:00 if you live on the West coast.[/COLOR]

If all goes well, I should be back on the web fully at 6:00 PM on Monday, and not have to keep typing from my mother's house.[/FONT]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks for the "heads up!"