Least favorite Christmas song | Golden Skate

Least favorite Christmas song

What is Your Least Favorite Christmas Song?

• 12 Days of Christmas - traditional version

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I Wonder as I Wander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Saw Three Ships

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Jingle Bells

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Santa Baby

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Little Drummer Boy

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Eliza

Rinkside
It snowed again last night & looks like Christmas again.

Now that Christmas song season is over, which song would you be happy to never hear again?

Eliza

Rinkside
I voted for 12 Day of Christmas. I hate it so much, although I do enjoy the spoofs of it.

I also voted for 12 Days of Christmas...I don't out-and-out hate it, but of those listed and those I could think of, it is my least favorite.

Vash01

Medalist
'Grandma got run over by a reindeer' are terrible words. How can anyone create a song out of a tragic and horrifying event?- that too for what is considered a happy time of the year?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Grandma got my vote too. BTW, who WERE Elmo and Patsy? I also hate when they add the extra stuff to Rudolph (like lightbub, Pinocchio, monopoly, geography, George Washington). Anyone heard "Blitzen's Boogie"? Very cute.

Weiry

Rinkside
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Very poor taste, who ever wrote this song! :mad:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Santa Baby got my vote. Where's the respect??!!?? :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

IDLERACER

Medalist
The 12 Days Of Christmas with it's original lyrics, is the yule equivalent of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall. There are, however, dozens of parodies of it (the most famous being Allan Sherman's) that make this chinese water torture somewhat listenable.

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
:rofl: "Grandma..." is leading the pack here? What is wrong with you people??? I love that song! It's hysterical! :laugh: :biggrin: :rofl:

I voted for "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth." I can't stand that song. What a snoozer, totally annoying. :p

Last edited:

Lucy25

Final Flight
I would have to vote for the "Do they know it's Christmas" by all those singers. Sorry, I know it was made to raise lots of money, but the song is so corny I want to puke when I hear it.

NJSk8Fan said:
I also voted for 12 Days of Christmas...I don't out-and-out hate it, but of those listed and those I could think of, it is my least favorite.
It has an interesting story behind it. The words are actually a code for persecuted Christians to know how safe it is to roam around the territory.

On topic: I prefer Christmas Carols to Christmas songs and only sung on Christmas Eve, Otherwise they lose me.

Joe