American Idol "4" | Golden Skate

American Idol "4"

CB1AB2

Medalist
Is anyone else as excited as I am for the next season to get started ? I follow it all the way thru from the auditions they show on tv= to the top 10 = to the winner. Anyone else do the same as me. I am not a kid either = I just turned 50 in Dec.

cb

I'm not a kid either....approaching 50 faster than I want to....
My husband and I enjoy watching Idol. Isn't much else to do on winter evenings when you don't get home from work til past 6:30pm and are too tired to go bowling or whatever. It's worth it for the laughs of the awful participants and for the great sounds of the better participants.
The previews of auditions are already cracking me up!!!
We watch it from start to finish, I'll even call in and vote sometimes.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I'm over 50 and I'm totally ready for a new season........I always hope that each season they'll discover another "Clay"................42

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I am 50 too BUT....since 50 is the new 40... I am actually 19 (as opposed to the the old 50 where I would be 29). :biggrin: :rock: :p

I like watching from auditions to finals. I read somewhere that they are changing how long they show d ifferent stages of the competition.

Courtneysk8s

Match Penalty
I can't wait for Americal Idol 4 to start! I didn't get into it much until last season, but now I'm hooked. My friend and I have been counting down the days until the new season ever since we went to see the Idols concert this fall.

On a side note...if 50 is the new 40 and that makes you 19 again... I'm only 24 so how old would that make me? LOL :biggrin:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Okay Mathman, where are you when we need you...........this looks like higher math to me, Piel and Courtney.........let's just say we're in the "Prime of life", or is that "Prime number of life?"....... :rofl: 42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel heard right they are completely changing it around... I will look and see if I can find an article that best explains all of the changes...

I can't wait!!! Jan 18th!!!

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
Did you hear about the new format? Once they get past the Hollywood round, the judges will pick 10 women and 10 men. Then they'll stay separated, with one night dedicated to all the men singing, one night to all the women singing, and then the 3rd night to be the results show to determine which man and woman will be voted off. That way the final 12 will consist of an even mix of 6 men and 6 women.

All I know is that AI4 doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting me to watch whatever round will be on Weds nights at 8pm. That's LOST time for me!

I haven't paid attention to the schedule....so it's competing with Lost....thank goodness for VCR's and DVD recorders!