Junior Grand Prix | Golden Skate

Junior Grand Prix

did any body else realise that the commentators ket on saying the wrong things. And how she was saying that some of the elements being done were perfect and deserved extra marks even when some jumps were cheated or on two feet?
skater girl.

I also thought that tessa and scott were AMAZING!

Vash01

Medalist
Where/when did you see the Jr.GP (finals?)? AFAIK they have not shown it in the USA. I would love to see it of course. I have only seen a few videos posted on fs universe, but I could not hear the commentary.

Vash

glow_girl85

Rinkside
Vash01 said:
Where/when did you see the Jr.GP (finals?)? AFAIK they have not shown it in the USA. I would love to see it of course. I have only seen a few videos posted on fs universe, but I could not hear the commentary.

Vash
they showed some of it in Canada today.

Peter_K

Rinkside
And because my PVR schedule didn't reflect the last minute time change from TSN, I missed the first hour. Drat!!!

Does anyone have a copy on DVD of at least the first hour?

Thanks,
--Peter

jayta

Rinkside
I can't say that the comments were way off. I mean how much do we see compared to the commentators who were actually there?

I didn't really watch most of the Jr GPF though. I was really watching for Tessa and Scott. I love those two. I can't wait until next week when they show their free dance.

I don't recall any of the commentators saying they deserved +3 on the ladies' jumps though.

Anyways, I am definitely taping the 2nd portion. I've got the Jr. GPF OD, and will hopefully be getting the FD next week, if TSN doesn't mess with the scheduling. Also we as Canadians have to realize the different time zones. TSN does list their tv schedule with the different time zones. So when I knew they were broadcasting on TSN I went on the net and viewed the day's schedule for central time because I live in SK.