I made it!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Okay Toni..........we want DETAILS!!........................42 :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have a major headache and I don't plan to hit the arena until tomorrow... :rofl:

Ouch on the headache...sending out good vibes to help it go away!
Glad you arrived safely....I know a lot of fun and excitement is ahead for you!

S

SkateFan4Life

Tonichelle said:
I'm here!!! yeay!!! I am so excited!!! :rock:

Wonderful, Tonichelle! We all look forward to reading details - lots of details!

Have a blast! :biggrin:

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
it's just past 1:00am here in Texas, and we just got finished packing our bags. A friend picks us up in about 6.5 hours to take us to the airport!!!!

Taking the laptop and the camera, so hope to post reports and pics of the trip to y'all.

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
coming to you live from portland

We made it here, though our luggage did not!!! Hopefully it will arrive tonight. I hate to think what we'll be like after several days without clothes, toothbrush, comb...

Damon says, "oh well, Nordstrom's is just around the corner."

Yeah, more like thrift store!

Working on setting up regular reports with photos. Aviva_Dawn is working on a yahoo group to hold the pics. more later. we'll set up a thread

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok so I will be typing up my "reports" on my journal which is : http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/tonichelle I will copy and paste here as well... but I am not promising that it will happen in a few minutes with each other, because when I'm not at the rink(s) I will be with my friend Erin...

I am finishing typing up my day in my journal....

more later

(oh and I am not technical genious, especially with dance, so don't expect a lot of that... just really personal feelings on the whole thing)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sk8fanconvert said:
We made it here, though our luggage did not!!! Hopefully it will arrive tonight. I hate to think what we'll be like after several days without clothes, toothbrush, comb...

Damon says, "oh well, Nordstrom's is just around the corner."

Yeah, more like thrift store!

Working on setting up regular reports with photos. Aviva_Dawn is working on a yahoo group to hold the pics. more later. we'll set up a thread

oh no about the luggage!!! stinking arlines!!!
try getting a greatest journal, you can host all your photos there as well!!!

Everybody click on Toni's link and read Day 2. Keep it up, Tone.

BTW, not to nitpick, but in your banner Matt Savoie looks like he's giving Angela an uppercut! :laugh:

MM

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Everybody click on Toni's link and read Day 2. Keep it up, Tone.

BTW, not to nitpick, but in your banner Matt Savoie looks like he's giving Angela an uppercut! :laugh:

MM

yeah well :p

your "keep it up, Tone" cracked me up! Duane spells my name that way :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Toni, Thanks so for the very good reports. I hope you will go to the Sr pairs practices...
I want to hear how they are all doing.

And I thought that it looked like Matt Savoie was punching Angela, not cutting her hair!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Midnight Blue: Hey, the year we went to World's it was the Polka! I don't know what Midnight Blue is but can't be as bad as a Polka. :rofl:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
my best friend's next door neighbor plays the accordian... he likes Polka... he also plays country and pop hits on the accordian... somebody save me! LOL

I will try my hardest to hit the JR stuff... It'll really depend how I feel, my eyes went wacky on me yesterday and started to this afternoon... so I may have to skip something in order to survive :laugh: