Plushenko's knee... :( | Golden Skate

Plushenko's knee... :(

R

rgirl181

Re: Plushenko's knee... :(

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Plushenko felt a sharp pain in his knee late last week after reeling off a trio of quadruple jumps in practice. The knee has become inflamed and painful, though Plushenko said it will not force him to withdraw from the World Figure Skating Championships, which begin with today's qualifying rounds.[/quote]:x :( :x :( :x
This is SUCH a bummer! And I really don't like the sound of the sharp pain and the swelling reported in another part of the article. Poor Plush! I'm sure that if he can walk he will skate, but I sure hope it doesn't hamper him seriously--and most of all that it's not a serious injury in the long run. I know all is not lost, but it's still heartbreaking.

Plus I feel so bad for Laura (Princess Leppard). She's there at Worlds and Plush is her man! If things get bad for Plush, is there a way we can email condolences to Laura?

Wishing the best for Plush. Man, this sucks.
Rgirl

C

CB1AB2

THAT IS SO SAD. I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT FOR THE BEST. HE IS ONE HELL OF A SKATER AND WOULD HATE TO SEE ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM. FOR HIS OWN SAKE I HOPE HE SKATES WELL.

cb

D

Dee4707

Rgirl181, I really think Laura, Princess Leppard, will be OK. I think she's been around skating enough to know that these things happen.

As I read this article, I thought maybe Mike's prediction will come true. We will just have to wait and see.

Dee

J

Jules Asner

This sucks! However, I think he will prevail. Just hope he doesn't injure himself further. Go Plushy!

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:eek:live;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">What do you expect after a season of quad-quad-quad-jump combo-jump combo-jump combo? The body can only take so much punishment before it rebels in some fashion.</span>

T

tharrtell

Noooooo .... it won't be the same without Plush.

D

dizzydi7

Let's hope Plushenko uses his head and withdraws, if necessary. Better to give up this competition than risk his future.

Dizzy

D

dlksk8fan

Another injury. When will it stop?

L

Lanechka

Looks like it's getting better, so we have nothing to worry about. :) Go Zhenya! :cool: