Michelle Will Win at Nationals | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Michelle Will Win at Nationals

kyla2

Final Flight
Amber

RealtorGal, I completely forgot about Amber!!!! Yes, she's another one that has paid her dues and I would like to see her do well too. I think she is underscored sometimes. She gets an A plus for optimism and not giving up.

mzheng

Record Breaker
kyla2 said:
I am not even sure they would give Kimmie the nod for third yet. There are Jenny Kirk and Angela Nikodinov, who don't look like junior skaters on the ice. Kimmie has nice jumps but she still has a "juniorish" quality. She needs a little more seasoning and she has plenty of time. But if Angela and Jennie do really poorly (GOD forbid) they might give the nod to Kimmie. I would hate to see either of them do badly. It's time for both of them to have a great skate. They are long overdue. They are both such nice people, I hope they have a great night.

Why not, if Kimmie out skate/jump both of them? It would be a win, win solution. Place Kimmie third, but let the fourth place finish go to the worlds because Kimmie is not age eligible.

Kimmie got promoted, USFSA in a desperate position need new blood. And the old war house got to the worlds.

Personally I like to see Angela make the team, she is a better skater than Kirk.