Hello new forum site! | Golden Skate

Hello new forum site!

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Hi there! I made it here.

I seem to have lost my "on Ice" designation next to Cinderella. I don't know if that will screw up my number of posts and my custom title? I'll have to ask an administrator.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hi,

Go to Feedback and there is info on how to get your post count back from ezboard.

windspirit

On the Ice
It's nice and some features are better than at ezboard, but I'm going to miss the old forum... Or maybe I just feel a little nostalgic today.

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
From about.com to ezboard to Golden Skate's own site ... thanks Paula and everyone else that has made this a wonderful skating forum.

Lcp88

On the Ice
I go out of town for two days and I come back and find this place completely redone! I like it, but it's going to take getting used to.
Laura

P.S.: Does this mean I'm back to 1 post!?!?! NOOOOO! I was getting up in the numbers back in the old forum, now its back to nothing. Oh well, I'll just be visiting ALOT for the rest of the summer!:)

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Lcp88 said:
I go out of town for two days and I come back and find this place completely redone! I like it, but it's going to take getting used to.
Laura

P.S.: Does this mean I'm back to 1 post!?!?! NOOOOO! I was getting up in the numbers back in the old forum, now its back to nothing. Oh well, I'll just be visiting ALOT for the rest of the summer!:)

go into the feedback section of the forum... you'll get all the info there...