Brad and Jen split | Golden Skate

Brad and Jen split

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Ok so I dont usually follow celebrity gossip... but I thought it was fairly signifigant that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have seperated. Based on what they have said in dateline interviews in the past year, I think he was much more eager to have children than she was. So sad.

Kuchana

On the Ice
Same here....they've been married for 7 years and now this. Not surprising they split up. Pretty much expected it after hearing that Brad constantly wanted to have a family but Jennifer was more focused on her career. I don't get why she wouldn't have wanted kids...there are other celebrity actresses who have successfully been able to be mothers and focus on their career as well. Ah well...different strokes for different folks.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
who would have thought the perfection that is brad pitt would have a problem finding someone to give him a baby!

soogar

Record Breaker
Maybe Jen can't have a baby and needs fertility treatments. A friend of mine had those and they really take a lot out of a person. Maybe Jen just didn't feel like going through all that trouble and making movies at the same time.