Jeff Buttle and Philip Glass's Music | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Jeff Buttle and Philip Glass's Music

screech

Final Flight
Ladskater said:
Well, Jeff & Philip Glass music definitely belong together. I would love to see him skate to more Glass music - say something from "The Hours." I am looking for the CD Naqoyaqatsi, but so far have come up empty handed. Will keep hunting!

Thanks for your input.

I absolutely love Jeff's LP and think that he goes great with Glass, but I doubt he'll skate to more Glass. Jeff is the kind of skater to challenge himself and not try the same thing over again - his programs always vary from previous ones. Though if he decided to reuse this program next year, I wouldn't be upset.

As for David Wilson, yup, the guy will seriously be in demand (he already choreographs for many of the top Canadians - Jeff, Joannie, Cynthia, Ben...) but I'm kinda hoping that he sticks with Canadian skaters and doesn't sell himself out to the higest bidder.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
screech said:
I absolutely love Jeff's LP and think that he goes great with Glass, but I doubt he'll skate to more Glass. Jeff is the kind of skater to challenge himself and not try the same thing over again - his programs always vary from previous ones. Though if he decided to reuse this program next year, I wouldn't be upset.

As for David Wilson, yup, the guy will seriously be in demand (he already choreographs for many of the top Canadians - Jeff, Joannie, Cynthia, Ben...) but I'm kinda hoping that he sticks with Canadian skaters and doesn't sell himself out to the higest bidder.

Me too!!! :agree: