Who will be the 3rd lady on US worlds team? | Golden Skate

Who will be the 3rd lady on US worlds team?

Who will be the 3rd lady on the USA world team?

• Jenny Kirk

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Angela Nikodinov

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Yeh Bin Mok

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bebe Liang

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Amber Corwin

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vash01

Medalist
I firmly believe that Michelle and Sasha will make the 2005 world team, regardless of the results of the US Nationals that are currently in progress. Neither of them can place lower than 3rd.

Who will get the 3rd spot on the US world team?

I said Jenny Kirk, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Amber Corwin. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kimmie Meissner makes the podium, sending the fourth-place finisher to Worlds.

Mathman

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I voted with the Amber crowd...

But of course this could be a real toss up. I love Angela's skating, but lately she hasn't been able to pull off a decent FS. I have ALWAYS wanted to see Jenny do well, but, you know.

Amber has just always seemed to be a steady bet for a "bridesmaid" spot. On the other hand, one of the younger gals could just surprise us all. Will be a fun competition to follow and eventually watch!

DG

shine

Record Breaker
Emily Hughes! This girl was such a nice surprise to me when I got to see her LP at the Eastern Sectionals. She has none of the short comings that Sarah used to have, but has the same kind of beautiful flow that made Sarah's skating enjoyable. She's DEFINITELY not a baby ballarina -- still a little rough around the edges, but there's a wonderful freedom to her skating that kind of reminds me of Carolina Kostner. Her jumps are just a beauty when she lands them! Emily skates big, and boy, does she fill the rink! A worthy national podium contender for sure!

Last edited: