Practice Reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

eliza88

On the Ice
It was a 3A?!! I was there and missed it more than once! I should not pass go and go directly to jail! Apparently my attention was only on Sasha--so much for my multi-tasking capabillities!

eliza88

amr927

Rinkside
I read over at FSU that she landed two of them in the practice, and apparently there was some money-swapping between some people (coaches?) standing at the boards after she hit the first one, so there must have been a bet on it!

I hope she does go for it in the long program. I agree, Casper, she doesn't have much to lose by trying it. I'm pretty sure Mao Asada landed a triple axel in the JGP Final, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kimmie wants to try one Junior Worlds. She obviously knows she needs it to be competitive. Good luck to her!!!

lulu

Final Flight
Thanks for your practice reports everyone! Was/Will anyone be able to go to the FD or Pairs LP practices?

I just fell in love with Tiffany & Sergei and I am interested in hearing how their FD looks.

I really, really hope that Jen & Jon will be able to bounce back in the LP. I wonder if she's injured? I know she had a back injury awhile ago. But the fact that she had a poor practice for ladies, and later withdrew from that event, causes me to wonder.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm heading in a few minutes to catch the "warm-ups" for the FD....

GO MELISSA AND DENIS!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!